- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Time For the True Celtics Fans to Step Up!
- Updated: January 5, 2013
The Celtics are struggling through a four-game losing streak after impressively beating the Brooklyn Nets on Christmas Day on National TV!
Since then their defensive effort has been floundering resulting in double-digit losses to the Clippers, the Warriors, the Kings, and the Grizzlies.
In all of these games they gave up way too many points easily! The Celtics are known to be a tough team defensively so many are left wondering …”What happened?” and “should we forget about this year?”
The answer is No Way! Keep at it Celtics fans! If you remember last year there was a dismal west coast trip and the team finished one game short of the Finals. This is no time to hang your head Celtics’ fans! This is a time for us to root for our team and show them they have our support! So in short form… True fans need to step up!
On Friday January 4, 2012 the Indiana Pacers come into Boston to play! Longtime Celtics fans will remember current Indiana Pacers executive of the year….. Larry Bird otherwise known as The Legend.It will be difficult to beat any team that Larry Bird is involved in but the Celtics will have to do just that to get back above .500 and back into the playoff race!
The best part… truth be told is that there is a lot of time left in the season! Plenty of time for another playoff and title run. I’m sure this veteran-led team is well aware of that and know they don’t have much time left together as a core team. Furthermore, GM Danny Ainge is expected to make some trades/moves to bolster team defense! Paul Pierce, Rondo, Garnett are the remaining three from 2008 and have plenty of experience to bank on! Defensive-minded phenom
Avery Bradley is returning to the starting lineup.All these factors put together should put the Celtics in decent position to do well in the playoffs. First they have to buckle-down, play defense, and start gelling together. The Celtics don’t want more criticism they want our support. Time to step up, rally, and say Go Celtics Go!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016