- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Quick Boston Celtics Thoughts
- Updated: December 11, 2012
As the Boston Celtics 2013 season continues its topsy-turvy trajectory, everyone’s still guessing whether or not they’ll make it to the playoffs. Rondo is out but the Celts seem to be on fire! The Celtics defense broke out of inconsistency to propel the team to a run of better performances against Philadelphia, the Trail Blazers and 76ers.
The Celtics’ longest winning streak this term has been three games, which when combined with point-guard Rajon Rondo’s ridiculous shoving of the Nets’ Kris Jeffiries and the resultant 2-game suspension might add up to a very poor season.
Fortunately, the Celts beat the OK Thunder 108-100, before going on to claim an overtime victory over Orlando in Florida. Rondo will now be back, and the whole silly Nets issue put behind them, so let’s hope the Celtics don’t buckle and continue this progress. The win over upstarts Portland didn’t hurt either, with Jeff Green really doing the business by scoring 19 points.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015