- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
Quick Boston Celtics Thoughts
- Updated: December 11, 2012
As the Boston Celtics 2013 season continues its topsy-turvy trajectory, everyone’s still guessing whether or not they’ll make it to the playoffs. Rondo is out but the Celts seem to be on fire! The Celtics defense broke out of inconsistency to propel the team to a run of better performances against Philadelphia, the Trail Blazers and 76ers.
The Celtics’ longest winning streak this term has been three games, which when combined with point-guard Rajon Rondo’s ridiculous shoving of the Nets’ Kris Jeffiries and the resultant 2-game suspension might add up to a very poor season.
Fortunately, the Celts beat the OK Thunder 108-100, before going on to claim an overtime victory over Orlando in Florida. Rondo will now be back, and the whole silly Nets issue put behind them, so let’s hope the Celtics don’t buckle and continue this progress. The win over upstarts Portland didn’t hurt either, with Jeff Green really doing the business by scoring 19 points.