- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation?
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound
- NBA’s Best Draft Picks of All Time
- Putnam Gets Cozy With The Celtics
- Ciao Italy! The Celtics Have Arrived
- Dee Brown Hopes To Teach Basketball in Manila
- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
NBA Sportsbook Review
- Updated: November 30, 2012
If you follow the NBA like we do then you know there is nothing like cheering on your home team to a well deserved victory, except if you have a couple of bucks riding on them. If you’re a Boston Celtics fan then you have done more than your fair share of winning of NBA bets over recent seasons. If you too feel this is our time again, then we suggest checking out the Bovada Online Sportsbook for NBA betting and place your future bets now on whether or not the Celtics will make the playoffs and how far you think they will go. Currently if you check at the Bovada Sportsbook you will see them having the Celtics listed as 12/1 favorites to win the NBA Championship this season. If you are shy about betting with the Bovada Sportsbook and you would like to learn more about them you can check out this Bovada Sportsbook review now and see what makes them the best online sports betting site for NBA bets. Please note however that Bovada only accepts US players and if you are living in Canada then we refer you to their sister company in Canada, Bodog. To read more about Bodog Canada check out this online sportsbook review for players that live outside the U.S looking to bet online on their favorite NBA wagering action.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015
- NBA’s Best Draft Picks of All Time - October 10, 2015