- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
Boston Celtics Top 10 Plays of the 2012 Season
- Updated: August 16, 2012
It was a great year for the 2012 Boston Celtics team. With their backs against the wall multiple times during the season they fought hard and came up just one game short against the eventual NBA champion Miami Heat. With key injuries to players like Jeff Green, Chris Wilcox and Avery Bradley during the playoffs, some thought the Celtics wouldn’t make it past the second round.
Like we have seen so many times before they showed exactly how much Celtics Pride they had and nearly met in the finals for the 3rd time since 2008. This off-season has been full of moves. We watched Steve Nash and Dwight Howard head to Los Angeles and the Celtics finally broke up the big three as Ray Allen will be playing for the rival Heat next season.
Instead of looking at the negatives of last year let’s look at some of the top plays. It was one of the most exciting seasons in Celtics history and these plays show why. Will the Celtics beat the Heat next year and make another finals appearance? It’s definitely possible with this new and improved roster. The odds may or may not be with them according to many of the best online sportsbook, but if there is one thing we have learned it’s to never count the Celtics out!