- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
It All Comes Down To This….Game 7
- Updated: May 24, 2012
They say the best two words in sports are game seven, but to me it’s the scariest two words in sports. Saturday night at the TD Garden the Celtics will be playing in another game 7 in this new big 3 era but unlike the last four years this could be the last time Paul, Ray and KG are on the court together. Scary to think about I know. This new era of the big 3 has been the best Celtics basketball I have seen in my lifetime and like all good things everything comes to an end. I just hope it’s not Saturday night.
Philly has given this team fits on both ends of the floor but for some reason I can not give the Sixers a lot of credit. This team is Injured not hurt but Injured, surgery at the end of the season for at least four Celtics players. With the news of Avery Bradley out for the rest of the playoffs it is up to Ray who is dealing with an ankle problem and as you watch this series you can tell he is not himself to take his spot.
Paul, KG, and Rondo have to play well over 35 minutes each on Saturday for the Celtics to beat Philly. KG and Pierce will give it all they have as I will never question the heart of both those guys. The wild card is Rondo, does he want to play defense? Does he want to show everyone he is the best player on the floor? Well it is game 7 and Rondo loves the bright lights and big games so lets hope he delivers in a big way.
In my own selfish way I need this team to keep playing and advance to the Eastern Conference Finals for a potential match up with the Heat and a potential 3rd finals appearance in thew new big 3 era. It’s going to come to an end this summer with this great five year run Danny put together, I just can’t have this end with a loss to a young inexperienced Philly team that would not be here if it wasn’t for the Derrick Rose injury. So Boys go out Saturday night and put this team away early and lets move on to bigger and better things and keep this train rolling for maybe one final ride off into the sunset with another NBA title.
Latest posts by Khai Pham (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016