- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Celtics vs. 76ers Series Tickets Available Now!
- Updated: May 12, 2012
Here we go! Celtics vs. 76ers! Two teams that have a playoff history of meeting 11 times since 1964 with some memorable battles. This is set to be a can’t miss series and Celtics 24/7 has you covered. Check out the deals for games 1 and 2 and keep coming back for ticket updates.
- Ticket prices for Saturday’s game 1 start at $47.
- There are currently over 180 seats available for $60 or less, all of them located in TiqZone 300’s Corner & Baseline. These seats are selling from anywhere between 31% and 51% below market price.
- In 300’s center there are 18 seats available for $70 or less, ranging from 41% to 53% below market value.
- In the 100’s levels prices start at $97, and there are over 100 seats available in the lower levels for $140 or less ranging from 8% to 35% below market price.
- For those not too worried about price and just want their tickets in their hands as quickly as possible there are 75 instant delivery eTickets available, with prices ranging from $53-$157 per ticket.
- Prices for game 2 start at $45.
- Nearly 300 seats are available for less than $60, once again all located in 300’s Corner & Baseline.
- In 300’s center there are a handful of seats available for less than $80, ranging from 21% to 41% below market value.
- 100+ lower level seats available for $150 or less, ranging from 58% to 71% below market value.
- Very limited amount of eTickets available for game 2, from $124-$168.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015