- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
- Smart, Thomas Lead Celtics to Victory Over Thunder
- Isaiah Thomas, Celtics Hold off Hawks 106-93
- Recap: Pacers 102, Celtics 91
- Recap: Celtics 99, Bucks 83
- Sullinger Leads Way as Celtics Trounce Wizards 118-98
- Paul George Dominates as Pacers Eek Out Win vs Celtics, 100-98
Celtics Practice Notes Before Playoff Series Versus Atlanta
- Updated: April 27, 2012
The chase to banner number 18 will begin Sunday in Atlanta. Before leaving, the Celtics held a practice on Friday afternoon with near perfect attendance heading into the playoffs.
Ray Allen, still hobbled by his sore right ankle, did some light shooting before practice and some free-throw shooting at the end, but was otherwise not involved.
Greg Stiemsma, who has sat out practices recently due to foot and knee ailments, did participate.
Paul Pierce, who had left the regular-season finale on Thursday night with a sprained left big toe, also practiced. Pierce said it was a minor problem and he didn’t expect it to hinder him in the playoffs.
The only question marking heading into Sundays match-up remains Ray Allen. Thanks to plenty of rest near the end of the season to get top players healthy, the Celtics look like the favorite versus the Hawks.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015