- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Celtics Find Themselves In Familiar Territory–First Place!!!
- Updated: April 2, 2012
Entering Friday night’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves… the Celtics were riding high upon a three-game winning streak! The result: a resounding 100-79 victory and occupancy of First Place in the Atlantic Division. Even though Ray Allen was out and has missed the last five games, the Celtics ended the month with a steadfast march toward and into First Place!
With the all important end of the season and the necessary jockeying for playoff position that takes place…. the Celtics are finally playing some of their best ball this season! In fact they have strung together a five game winning stretch… placing them as the Atlantic Division leaders with an overall record of 29-22!
As the Celtics begin the important month of April in the Basketball world, they immediately face a tough test! They play the top of the Eastern Conference Miami Heat! Certain to be a tough opponent and important obstacle to overcome in a playoff run for this years’ NBA Title. Perhaps this current squad can continue to gel and when injured players return cone playoff time… The Celtics will be a definite force to contend with! Maybe with a bit of Irish luck banner #18 will hang from the rafters of the TD Garden sooner rather than later!! Go Celtics!!!
Latest posts by Khai Pham (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016