- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Celtics Find Themselves In Familiar Territory–First Place!!!
- Updated: April 2, 2012
Entering Friday night’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves… the Celtics were riding high upon a three-game winning streak! The result: a resounding 100-79 victory and occupancy of First Place in the Atlantic Division. Even though Ray Allen was out and has missed the last five games, the Celtics ended the month with a steadfast march toward and into First Place!
With the all important end of the season and the necessary jockeying for playoff position that takes place…. the Celtics are finally playing some of their best ball this season! In fact they have strung together a five game winning stretch… placing them as the Atlantic Division leaders with an overall record of 29-22!
As the Celtics begin the important month of April in the Basketball world, they immediately face a tough test! They play the top of the Eastern Conference Miami Heat! Certain to be a tough opponent and important obstacle to overcome in a playoff run for this years’ NBA Title. Perhaps this current squad can continue to gel and when injured players return cone playoff time… The Celtics will be a definite force to contend with! Maybe with a bit of Irish luck banner #18 will hang from the rafters of the TD Garden sooner rather than later!! Go Celtics!!!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015