- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
What's the problem?
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Did you know the Celtics are 1st in the NBA in assists and 3rd in the NBA in points allowed. Did you know that KG is having his best PER year since 2008, the year the big three won the championship. Did you know NONE of the big three have been injured for more than 6 games….yet,
The Boston Celtics are 26-22 and are 2nd in their division to the 76ers (Who we lost to twice, by double digits this year). The Celtics, since the big three era have never been anywhere close to 26-22. They are usually one of the top three teams in the east. Granted it’s a shortened season, but I mean come on Celts. We are a team that consists of a top 5 pg, 3 hall of famers, and solid role players.
So now that I have bashed the Celtics, I feel like I should give you guys a reason why the Celtics are doing so bad this year…
Did you know the Celtics are 26th in scoring in the NBA and 30th in rebounding. 30th in REBOUNDING…that means we are behind the BOBCATS in that category. Another reason for the record, like i said earlier, is that it is a shortened season. The last reason why I think we have the record we have is injuries. The Celtics have been riddled with injuries all season: Jeff Green, JO, Wilcox, Pietrus, Rondo and The Truth in the beginning of the year…BUT I still have faith in my celtics. If we find some consistency on the offensive end and rebound the ball after playing defense, then I definitely think if we win our division we have a legit shot at making the finals