- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
What's the problem?
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Did you know the Celtics are 1st in the NBA in assists and 3rd in the NBA in points allowed. Did you know that KG is having his best PER year since 2008, the year the big three won the championship. Did you know NONE of the big three have been injured for more than 6 games….yet,
The Boston Celtics are 26-22 and are 2nd in their division to the 76ers (Who we lost to twice, by double digits this year). The Celtics, since the big three era have never been anywhere close to 26-22. They are usually one of the top three teams in the east. Granted it’s a shortened season, but I mean come on Celts. We are a team that consists of a top 5 pg, 3 hall of famers, and solid role players.
So now that I have bashed the Celtics, I feel like I should give you guys a reason why the Celtics are doing so bad this year…
Did you know the Celtics are 26th in scoring in the NBA and 30th in rebounding. 30th in REBOUNDING…that means we are behind the BOBCATS in that category. Another reason for the record, like i said earlier, is that it is a shortened season. The last reason why I think we have the record we have is injuries. The Celtics have been riddled with injuries all season: Jeff Green, JO, Wilcox, Pietrus, Rondo and The Truth in the beginning of the year…BUT I still have faith in my celtics. If we find some consistency on the offensive end and rebound the ball after playing defense, then I definitely think if we win our division we have a legit shot at making the finals
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016