- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
Pietrus Injury Update
- Updated: March 24, 2012
Friday night was a night too familiar to the Celtics. After seeing Marquis Daniels go down to a spinal injury last season, the Celtics saw another teammate leave a basketball court on a stretcher.
The initial reports concluded Mickael Pietrus had suffered a questionable closed head injury and would remain over night in a Philadelphia-area hospital:
“It looked awful,” Doc said. “I saw it immediately — I didn’t think he hit his head, I wasn’t sure, but I just saw his neck snap, so you knew that was bad. Obviously, he was throwing up on the floor, so that wasn’t very good either.”
Around 12:30 Saturday morning, news broke that Pietrus will NOT remain in the hospital over night, which is some good news.
Prays for a speedy recover to an integral part of the Celtics team: