- Putnam Gets Cozy With The Celtics
- Ciao Italy! The Celtics Have Arrived
- Dee Brown Hopes To Teach Basketball in Manila
- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
Pietrus Injury Update
- Updated: March 24, 2012
Friday night was a night too familiar to the Celtics. After seeing Marquis Daniels go down to a spinal injury last season, the Celtics saw another teammate leave a basketball court on a stretcher.
The initial reports concluded Mickael Pietrus had suffered a questionable closed head injury and would remain over night in a Philadelphia-area hospital:
“It looked awful,” Doc said. “I saw it immediately — I didn’t think he hit his head, I wasn’t sure, but I just saw his neck snap, so you knew that was bad. Obviously, he was throwing up on the floor, so that wasn’t very good either.”
Around 12:30 Saturday morning, news broke that Pietrus will NOT remain in the hospital over night, which is some good news.
Prays for a speedy recover to an integral part of the Celtics team:
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Open Up Preseason With Convincing 124-91 Over Milano - October 8, 2015
- Putnam Gets Cozy With The Celtics - October 6, 2015
- Ciao Italy! The Celtics Have Arrived - October 6, 2015