- James Young Goes Off in Portland
- Marcus Smart Needs to Start
- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
Pietrus Injury Update
- Updated: March 24, 2012
Friday night was a night too familiar to the Celtics. After seeing Marquis Daniels go down to a spinal injury last season, the Celtics saw another teammate leave a basketball court on a stretcher.
The initial reports concluded Mickael Pietrus had suffered a questionable closed head injury and would remain over night in a Philadelphia-area hospital:
“It looked awful,” Doc said. “I saw it immediately — I didn’t think he hit his head, I wasn’t sure, but I just saw his neck snap, so you knew that was bad. Obviously, he was throwing up on the floor, so that wasn’t very good either.”
Around 12:30 Saturday morning, news broke that Pietrus will NOT remain in the hospital over night, which is some good news.
Prays for a speedy recover to an integral part of the Celtics team: