- Marcus Smart Needs to Start
- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
- Celtics Recall Three Players from Maine
March 3rd Word of the Day: RONDOLICIOUS
- Updated: March 4, 2012
Well, I think Rondo shut up all the Linasnity talk for the time being. NO, Lin is not better than Rondo. Please stop all that nonsense talk (cough, cough NY fans)!
Instead of trying to describe what Rondo did today, lemme allow the tweets of others do it for you:
Doc on Rondo: “Rondo is the smartest point guard I’ve ever been around. He knows plays from 3 years ago. He’s a brilliant player.”
— Boston Celtics (@celtics) March 4, 2012
Trade who? Rondo DOMINATES w/18pts/20 assists/17rebs. Last time a player put up #’s like this was the Nets Jason Kidd(38/14/14)on 12/17/06 — JALEN ROSE (@jalenrose) March 4, 2012
Man Rondo put up some OD numbers today. 18points 20assist and 17rebounds!! WoW
— James Harden (@JHarden13) March 4, 2012
Don’t think we’ve ever had a player like Rondo before. Don’t think we ever will.
— Noam Schiller (@noamschiller) March 4, 2012
Best PG in the league…never seen numbers like this EVER.. @RajonRondo is incredible 18pts 20ast 17 rbs.
— jeff (@unclejeffgreen) March 4, 2012
All I can say is…well, nothing other then what has been stated. Please, Celtics…DON’T TRADE RONDO. Just get pieces to build with/around him!