- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
Video: Rondo Suspended Two Games
- Updated: February 20, 2012
Rajon Rondo is suspended the next two games for throwing the ball at a ref during the Celtics loss last night. A lot of Celtics fans are saying it’s a harsh punishment, but let’s be real. He deserves it. He lost his cool and reacted in a way that’s unnaceptable. Anything involving a ref is going to lead to a harsh sentence. Now, the struggling Celtics will have to play two games against tough opponents (Dallas and OKC) without their starting point guard. His stupidity hurts no one but the Celtics in the end.