- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
Happy Birthday Rondo! You're Going to the All-Star Game
- Updated: February 22, 2012
Rondo will NOT play tonight versus his best friend Perkins and the OKC Thunder. He will instead be at home serving his second game of a two game suspension.
However, the NBA decided to reward Rondo by naming him Joe Johnson’s (knee) injury replacement to the NBA All-Star game this weekend in Orlando. Rondo will join teammate Paul Pierce.
In 22 games this season, Rondo is averaging 14.9 PPG (which is up from his career average of 10.9 PPG). He is averaging 9.5 APG (which is up from his 7.7 APG).
According to NBA source, Rajon Rondo named to replace Joe Johnson on All-Star team. Rondo’s Friday media avail will be interesting #celtics
— gary washburn (@GwashNBAGlobe) February 22, 2012