- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Celtics Host Pistons In Must Win
- Updated: February 15, 2012
If there was ever a must win before a road trip then the All Star break following that tonight is the night for a must win. The lonely Detroit Pistons stroll into town after losing last night to the Spurs at home. Even though the Celtics will be without KG(Hip) and Pietrus(Knee) don’t look for the Celtics to make any excuses going into tonight’s tilt at the Garden.Following from The AP:
Detroit dropped a 96-85 decision in Boston on Dec. 30 this season, as Pierce had 12 points in his season debut after a heel injury sidelined him for the first three games. Monroe scored 22 and had nine rebounds in that one for the Pistons, who have lost three straight and 11 of the last 14 meetings in this series.
Detroit has lost four in a row and six of its last seven at Boston.
Look for the two rookies Johnson and Moore to see some big minutes along with Marquis Daniels who has been limited with Pietrus who has taken most of the minutes played away from Daniels. All in all the Celtics need this win as it will be the last game of the first half at home before the break.
Latest posts by Khai Pham (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016