- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
- Smart, Thomas Lead Celtics to Victory Over Thunder
- Isaiah Thomas, Celtics Hold off Hawks 106-93
- Recap: Pacers 102, Celtics 91
- Recap: Celtics 99, Bucks 83
- Sullinger Leads Way as Celtics Trounce Wizards 118-98
- Paul George Dominates as Pacers Eek Out Win vs Celtics, 100-98
Celtics vs. Bulls Pregame Notes
- Updated: February 12, 2012
The Celtics match-up against the Bulls is a pivotal game. Celtics enter game with 2 straight losses. Fridays night loss vs. the Raptors was described as an “un-celtic” game by Doc. The Bulls will play without Rose (back) today, which provides a greater opportunity to sneak a win against one of the top teams in the East.
Injury notes for the Celtics:
- J.O. will miss his 2nd straight game with a knee/shoulder injury. O’Neal’s shoulder injury came on a dunk vs. the Lakers on Thursday proving he can’t do nice things without getting hurt
- Avery Bradley is “full-strength” after dealing with shoulder pain the past two games
- Brandon Bass is out with a sore knee, and could miss up to 10 games.
With Bass and J.O. out, Wilcox gets the start. This will test our already thin depth of big men. I assume J. Johnson will get important minutes.
I’ll do another post after the game, you can follow along with my in-game tweets @KimSherayko
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015