- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation?
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound
- NBA’s Best Draft Picks of All Time
- Putnam Gets Cozy With The Celtics
- Ciao Italy! The Celtics Have Arrived
- Dee Brown Hopes To Teach Basketball in Manila
- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
Celtics vs. Bulls Pregame Notes
- Updated: February 12, 2012
The Celtics match-up against the Bulls is a pivotal game. Celtics enter game with 2 straight losses. Fridays night loss vs. the Raptors was described as an “un-celtic” game by Doc. The Bulls will play without Rose (back) today, which provides a greater opportunity to sneak a win against one of the top teams in the East.
Injury notes for the Celtics:
- J.O. will miss his 2nd straight game with a knee/shoulder injury. O’Neal’s shoulder injury came on a dunk vs. the Lakers on Thursday proving he can’t do nice things without getting hurt
- Avery Bradley is “full-strength” after dealing with shoulder pain the past two games
- Brandon Bass is out with a sore knee, and could miss up to 10 games.
With Bass and J.O. out, Wilcox gets the start. This will test our already thin depth of big men. I assume J. Johnson will get important minutes.
I’ll do another post after the game, you can follow along with my in-game tweets @KimSherayko
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015
- NBA’s Best Draft Picks of All Time - October 10, 2015