- Marcus Smart Needs to Start
- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
- Celtics Recall Three Players from Maine
Lockout Over!!Back to Basketball
- Updated: November 28, 2011
Its been 149 days and the lockout has come to an end. Saturday morning at 3am Derek Fisher and Billy Hunter came together with David Stern and the NBA owners on a tentative agreement to end the lockout. Starting on December 9 free agency and training camps across the NBA will open. A 66 game season will be played, with the new schedule will be coming out in the next week or so. The Celtics will be opening the season on Christmas Day with the first game on the NBA calender as part of a triple header as the C’s head to New York to take on the Knicks. Be sure to follow me on twitter @JCceltics247 as well as right here on Celtics247.com for the latest updates on Celtics rumors, news and player movement. Also I will be covering all the buzz around the NBA starting Dec 9th on my twitter.