- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
Lockout Over!!Back to Basketball
- Updated: November 28, 2011
Its been 149 days and the lockout has come to an end. Saturday morning at 3am Derek Fisher and Billy Hunter came together with David Stern and the NBA owners on a tentative agreement to end the lockout. Starting on December 9 free agency and training camps across the NBA will open. A 66 game season will be played, with the new schedule will be coming out in the next week or so. The Celtics will be opening the season on Christmas Day with the first game on the NBA calender as part of a triple header as the C’s head to New York to take on the Knicks. Be sure to follow me on twitter @JCceltics247 as well as right here on Celtics247.com for the latest updates on Celtics rumors, news and player movement. Also I will be covering all the buzz around the NBA starting Dec 9th on my twitter.