- Marcus Smart Needs to Start
- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
- Celtics Recall Three Players from Maine
Time to put up,or shut up !!
- Updated: June 28, 2011
The 2007 Championship is a distant memory and once again the Celtics are faced with the dilemma of signing Glen “Big Baby” Davis. He is saying he wants to test the market,and I say go for it ! the Shrek and “Donkey Show” is over. It has been up and down with him for awhile and now is the time to move on and focus on making a move for another big man that can def fill in for Kevin Garnett when we need him. Who should the Celtics go after?