- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
Time to put up,or shut up !!
- Updated: June 28, 2011
The 2007 Championship is a distant memory and once again the Celtics are faced with the dilemma of signing Glen “Big Baby” Davis. He is saying he wants to test the market,and I say go for it ! the Shrek and “Donkey Show” is over. It has been up and down with him for awhile and now is the time to move on and focus on making a move for another big man that can def fill in for Kevin Garnett when we need him. Who should the Celtics go after?