- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
Rumors are Swirling
- Updated: May 20, 2011
So I have been hearing many reports of Keving Garnett possibly
retiring. He is so competitive that if he can’t play like he once was able to them he would call it quits. I personally think he has a lot more in the tank and that this is strictly a rumor. But if does end up retiring then what’s next for the Celtics? A big trade? Cutting payroll? I guess only Danny Ainge knows best.