- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report – Brad Stevens on Celtics’ Big Win Over Hornets
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
- Celtics Trade Rumor Roundup
Rumors are Swirling
- Updated: May 20, 2011
So I have been hearing many reports of Keving Garnett possibly
retiring. He is so competitive that if he can’t play like he once was able to them he would call it quits. I personally think he has a lot more in the tank and that this is strictly a rumor. But if does end up retiring then what’s next for the Celtics? A big trade? Cutting payroll? I guess only Danny Ainge knows best.