- Putnam Gets Cozy With The Celtics
- Ciao Italy! The Celtics Have Arrived
- Dee Brown Hopes To Teach Basketball in Manila
- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
Rumors are Swirling
- Updated: May 20, 2011
So I have been hearing many reports of Keving Garnett possibly
retiring. He is so competitive that if he can’t play like he once was able to them he would call it quits. I personally think he has a lot more in the tank and that this is strictly a rumor. But if does end up retiring then what’s next for the Celtics? A big trade? Cutting payroll? I guess only Danny Ainge knows best.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Open Up Preseason With Convincing 124-91 Over Milano - October 8, 2015
- Putnam Gets Cozy With The Celtics - October 6, 2015
- Ciao Italy! The Celtics Have Arrived - October 6, 2015