Celtics 24/7 | Celtics Blog | Celtics News | Boston Celtics Rumors
Don't Miss

Give us Your Thoughts: Howard in a C's Uniform

Screen shot 2011-05-20 at 2.49.12 PM

What are your thoughts on Dwight Howard being in a Celtics uniform in 2012?
I say make it happen captain.

1. Viva

May 20, 2011 at 3:04 pm

It’s a bit strange, but good things are easy to get use to. I’m also for it.

2. Drew

May 20, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I would love it.

3. Josh

May 20, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I wouldn’t be mad, that’s for sure lol

4. paul morning

May 20, 2011 at 3:18 pm

lets make it happen we will much more defensively in the paint more of a rebounding presence on the boards and we could score more on the inside and i would like to see us get montae ellis to him and dwight or outstanding defenders and could score or

5. Willie Franchize

May 20, 2011 at 3:19 pm

aye i say make it happen … we need that boost on defense … and offensive … aye who could mess with the celtics if we get howard … pierce … rondo … allen … k.g. man sounds like a heavyweight champ to me !!

6. Jamie Canu

May 20, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I would love nothing more then to have DHow in the paint, but I think he will be ringing in the new era of the Lakers to be honest.

Won’t end up in NYK either.

I would be more eager to get a young fast guard to pair up with Rondo and have an nasty backcourt.

7. Pingback: Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/21 | Celts Hub

8. coretrelle patterson

May 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm

make it happen thats exactly what we need a good center thats a be a good start and then we a have a big 5

9. Anthony Hart

November 16, 2011 at 4:07 pm

i dont think so the magic need him there are to many good players on a team now days they get ants in there pants the nba was better w/ micahael Jordan And Magic Johnson SCottie Pippen and Larry Bird them were the days

10. john downey

December 11, 2011 at 6:02 pm

trade o’neil and west for him