- Lee Signing Encouraging for Celtics Fans
- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
Let's Be Honest
- Updated: May 23, 2011
Okay lets be honest here for a second: Do you think signing Shaquille O’Neal was a good idea or bad? At the time I thought it was a great idea, but now not so much. He was brought here for the playoffs and to fill the gap for when Kendrick Perkins came back. In which he ended up being the main big man when the unthinkable happened. He was only featured in one playoff game for about 10 minutes. To me it was a big waste of money, but what do you think? And what should the Celtics do if he decides to come back next year? These are all important questions the Celtics need to ask themselves.