- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
If you were Danny Ainge would you take a chance?
- Updated: May 25, 2011
So Greg Oden is going to be a free agent after the NBA finishes the season. The question is would you take a shot on the injury plagued Oden ? And would he be the low risk high reward player that our Boston sports teams like to take chances on? I’m going to leave that up to you guys to discuss.