- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report – Brad Stevens on Celtics’ Big Win Over Hornets
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
- Celtics Trade Rumor Roundup
If you were Danny Ainge would you take a chance?
- Updated: May 25, 2011
So Greg Oden is going to be a free agent after the NBA finishes the season. The question is would you take a shot on the injury plagued Oden ? And would he be the low risk high reward player that our Boston sports teams like to take chances on? I’m going to leave that up to you guys to discuss.