- Draft Day Recap–How Did The Celtics Do?
- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
If you were Danny Ainge would you take a chance?
- Updated: May 25, 2011
So Greg Oden is going to be a free agent after the NBA finishes the season. The question is would you take a shot on the injury plagued Oden ? And would he be the low risk high reward player that our Boston sports teams like to take chances on? I’m going to leave that up to you guys to discuss.