- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
Game 5 Loss to Heat, Season Over
- Updated: May 11, 2011
Well that will do it folks Celtics lose to Heat in game 5 and have been eliminated from the playoffs losing the series 4-1. Let the off season begin with so many questions. I will be the first one to say it KEEP THE BIG 3 TOGETHER. Ray and KG have 1 year left under contract and Pierce is locked up. Why not make another run because you are not going to get fair value for Ray and KG on the trade market, so Danny might as well ride it out. One big question is will Doc be back? To be honest it’s 50-50 and we will just have to see what decision Doc makes. Will the Celtics resign Big Baby? God I hope not, as we need to go out and find another big that can play those minutes. You have to assume that Jeff Green will be back and with a full training camp under his belt and time playing with the starters Jeff should have a monster year. I hope Shaq and JO both retire as they are under contract for next year so we can get that money to go out and spend it on younger talent. This summer if the lockout does not effect anything is going to be the biggest summer in recent history for the Boston Celtics. This is going to be fun so stay tuned. It all starts with the draft about a little more then a month away….. Lets Go Celtics