Lifestyle

Another Reason to Dislike LeBron

lebron-baby-cry

[yframe url=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCo5U9ZhZu0&feature=player_embedded#at=22′]

Wow. Let me just say I am not as much of a LeBron James hater as most, but this is really pisses me off considering he got the call. LeBron could sneeze on the court and get a foul called on his defender which is a major issue in the NBA. I know stars should get veteran calls or benefit of the doubt every once in a while, but if I was commissioner I would start fining for flops with video evidence such as this one.  It will never happen, but it’s painful watching crap like this go on in professional sports. Sadly, it looks like James will have his first championship very soon. I hate to say it, but I think the Heat win in 6. Lets hope I’m wrong!

Bonus Video! Thought you all might like this one too. It’s a nice little spoof about the Heat and NBA rules. It’s sad that there is some truth to this!

[yframe url=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0m67I1kPyU’]

The following two tabs change content below.
Hunter Thomas
As a lifetime New England sports fan, Hunter was determined in October of 2005 to finally start using that passion and determination to create the site now known as Celtics 24/7. Formerly known as Celtics Pride, Celtics 24/7 has become one of the most well-respected and followed Celtics websites. Our motto “For Fans, By Fans” rings entirely true as we’ve built and grown a community of passionate and enthusiastic Celtics fans. It all starts with you–the fans, and I appreciate every single person who supports us on our journey to the top.

1. Jamie Canu

May 28, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Flopping fines would be awesome.

2. Caleb

May 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Seriously, how more of an hypocrite could the editor of this article be? You bash LeBron for flopping yet your beloved star, Paul Pierce is known as one of the biggest floppers, here is a very similar flop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALQZuiQn1A&feature=related

There are many more, if you would just bother to watch.
    It is ok to hate, but at least try not to be so ignorant and hypocritical while doing it.

3. Caleb

May 28, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Sorry, I forgot this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DqObefhZDg

Suck it hater 🙂

4. Tyler

May 28, 2011 at 6:51 pm

^^^ Heat fan maybe?

5. Caleb

May 28, 2011 at 7:02 pm

Does it even matter, I respect your work, but come on, you are pretty aware of what Paul Pierce does, and then you write an article like it is something only LeBron does. Is it painfull wathching Pierce do his acting, why dont you hate him for that? Double standards, e? I hate floping, believe me, and I would like to be penalized and LeBron should be ashamed of what he did, but it is not like he is doing it constantly. Be honest as much as he gets some bail out calls on the other end he doesnt get some obvious ones, Its the same with most of the superstars, isnt it? .

6. Andy

May 28, 2011 at 7:03 pm

That’s a disgrace, I sure as hell don’t hope this becomes part of the game, it ruined soccer for me, also there no fucking way Jordan would do that stupid shit.

7. Tyler

May 28, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Exactly and that’s why the blog post clearly says NBA superstars and not JUST LeBron. This was easily one of the worst ones I have ever seen though… it looks like someone shot LeBron the way he reacted and he wasn’t even touched.

And not once does the article say anything about Pierce never flopping or trying to get calls…

8. Caleb

May 28, 2011 at 7:15 pm

The tone in which you wrote this article is against James, you did not mention any other NBA player. Did you watch the video I provided in my post above with the Pierce flop, isnt as bad as LeBrons, almost the same in my opinion? What is up with yardbarker, every single time I open it I see some kind of LeBron hate article, why do you hate LeBron?