- Can The Celtics Beat the Warriors?
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
- Celtics Recall Three Players from Maine
- Bradley’s New Deal a Great Move
Another Reason to Dislike LeBron
- Updated: May 28, 2011
Wow. Let me just say I am not as much of a LeBron James hater as most, but this is really pisses me off considering he got the call. LeBron could sneeze on the court and get a foul called on his defender which is a major issue in the NBA. I know stars should get veteran calls or benefit of the doubt every once in a while, but if I was commissioner I would start fining for flops with video evidence such as this one. It will never happen, but it’s painful watching crap like this go on in professional sports. Sadly, it looks like James will have his first championship very soon. I hate to say it, but I think the Heat win in 6. Lets hope I’m wrong!
Bonus Video! Thought you all might like this one too. It’s a nice little spoof about the Heat and NBA rules. It’s sad that there is some truth to this!