- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
Another Reason to Dislike LeBron
- Updated: May 28, 2011
Wow. Let me just say I am not as much of a LeBron James hater as most, but this is really pisses me off considering he got the call. LeBron could sneeze on the court and get a foul called on his defender which is a major issue in the NBA. I know stars should get veteran calls or benefit of the doubt every once in a while, but if I was commissioner I would start fining for flops with video evidence such as this one. It will never happen, but it’s painful watching crap like this go on in professional sports. Sadly, it looks like James will have his first championship very soon. I hate to say it, but I think the Heat win in 6. Lets hope I’m wrong!
Bonus Video! Thought you all might like this one too. It’s a nice little spoof about the Heat and NBA rules. It’s sad that there is some truth to this!