- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
Another Reason to Dislike LeBron
- Updated: May 28, 2011
Wow. Let me just say I am not as much of a LeBron James hater as most, but this is really pisses me off considering he got the call. LeBron could sneeze on the court and get a foul called on his defender which is a major issue in the NBA. I know stars should get veteran calls or benefit of the doubt every once in a while, but if I was commissioner I would start fining for flops with video evidence such as this one. It will never happen, but it’s painful watching crap like this go on in professional sports. Sadly, it looks like James will have his first championship very soon. I hate to say it, but I think the Heat win in 6. Lets hope I’m wrong!
Bonus Video! Thought you all might like this one too. It’s a nice little spoof about the Heat and NBA rules. It’s sad that there is some truth to this!