- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Worst Play of the Year?
- Updated: April 12, 2011
Last night, in a game that didn’t have much meaning as Eastern Conference Playoff Seeds were mostly locked up, Celtics reserve guard Von Wafer pulled off one of the worst plays I can remember seeing in recent NBA history. It got me thinking about the three worst Celtics plays I can recall this year. Below are videos of the three plays I remember for this year that were particularly pathetic. Check them out and let us know which one you think was the worst.
Here is Von Wafer missing a dunk, preening to the crowd as if he made the dunk, then running into his team-mate, thus forcing a turnover:
Second, we bring you Shaq, who pulls up with a calf injury ten minutes into his return from a three-month absence. This is the guy we are counting on to start at center for four grueling rounds of the playoffs?
Where Wafer’s play was just utterly pathetic, and Shaq’s play kinda scary for Celtics fans counting on him to help the team to a deep playoff run, the following play is just funny. Big Baby Glen Davis getting rejected by the rim in a dunk attempt versus the Miami Heat earler this season (watch Rondo w/ a towell over his head just laughin at Baby):
What do you think was the worst play? Did we miss any?
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016