- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Can The Celtics Beat the Warriors?
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
- Celtics Recall Three Players from Maine
Celtics 24/7 Tickets is Here! Buy Tickets Today!
- Updated: March 1, 2011
Celtics 24/7 is proud to announce yet another partnership. This time you may want to listen up! We are teaming up with Tiq IQ to create Celtics 24/7 Tickets and give you the fans the best available ticket prices around the internet! What will Celtics 24/7 Tickets offer? Well, the benefits are below, but our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to see your favorite Boston teams live and in person. Celtics 24/7 Tickets will save you the trouble of looking around all those ticket sites searching for the best deal. Here, you can compare those prices and seats available all in once place.
This page doesn’t just find the best prices. It breaks down available tickets by every possible detail you can think of. It can tell you which tickets are the best deal and break down the exact fluctuation of ticket prices for that particular game. That way you know whether you are buying your ticket at the best time and at the best value. It will also organize them by section, level, price, and value and a ton of other criteria. Really, what more can you ask for?
So you’re ready to buy? Simply come to our homepage and either click on the header tab labeled “Buy Tickets” or go to our sidebar on the right. There is an extremely helpful ticket widget there that will help you get started. If you have anymore questions feel free to visit Tiq IQ’s FAQ page. Also don’t be afraid to shoot us an email with any comments or concerns. We hope this new feature will be fun and easy for all you diehard Celtics fans to use and enjoy!
Features and Benefits:
1. Aggregated Listings: They aggregate all major sellers in the market so you can find the best deal.
3. TiqIQ Statistics: They provide ticket-level buying intelligence through their IQ rating and TiqIQ Statistics.
4. E-Ticket Filter: Want tickets last minute? You can find all the available e-tickets so you can print your tickets from home or the office.
5. All-in Pricing Option: Before you complete your sale you’ll be able to tell exactly how much your tickets will cost including all service and shipping fees.
6. Dedicated Facebook Tickets Page: They provide a branded “Tickets” Facebook page that is then populated with various deals allowing readers to “opt in” to the ticket buying experience.