- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
That Just Happened: Some Celtics 24/7 Updates!
- Updated: November 2, 2010
Hey Celtics fans! I hope everyone is enjoying the season so far! I wanted to update everybody real quick on a few things going on at Celtics 24/7. This season we are running contests with some GREAT prizes. We have already had one fan win a signed floor board by a former Celtics player and there are many more chances to win. We plan on running contests every few games and there is no reason you shouldn’t try and win yourself a piece of Celtics history!
The best way to keep track of the contests is to check the site daily. Some easy ways to follow us are on twitter, our facebook page, or even add us as a friend on facebook. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed. Our contests and other news will be posted to all of those the second they hit the blog!
Not enough for you? Well, here is some big time news. Recently I have been looking into possibly broadcasting live Celtics games on our blog. I know too many Celtics fans miss games because they either aren’t home or the Celtics games aren’t available on TV in their area. How great would it be if you could simply jump on your laptop and watch your favorite team live?
I have been kicking the idea around for a while and perhaps starting tonight against the Pistons we will broadcast our first live Celtics game! No promises that every single game will be on there but once I get some of the smaller details out of the way we should be able to bring you Celtics game rather consistently. Please remember this is a working progress and we will be working out the kinks in the next few weeks.
The last bit if news I wanted to share with everyone is regarding our forum. If you haven’t joined the forum yet please go here to do so. We recently cut down the forum sections so everything is now discussed on one major forum. That means no limitations to what you want to talk about. Obviously we would want to see mostly Celtics talk, but NBA, MLB, NFL, and other sports or general news is welcomed as well. Lets keep it as clean as possible and most of all have fun with it. A forum is a good way to express the interesting opinions I know all of you have!
So that’s that. Expect more updates coming soon, but I hope most of you have a general idea of what we are trying to do here and what’s ahead in the near future. If you have an questions or concerns please leave them in the comments section. They would be greatly appreciated! The blog and forum doesn’t work without you the fans so let’s keep things moving and enjoy this undoubtedly exciting season ahead!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015