- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
CLNS with Jay King
- Updated: November 3, 2010
The Celtics Late Night Show
10 pm, EST
(or immediately following the game)
Special Guest Host
Both BPaul and Matt Rury will be on the DNP list tonight. We are excited to welcome Jay King to CLNS tonight for Bucks/Celtics post game. Jay will be talking hoops with Nick for an hour long post game analysis.
We will also be taking your calls throughout the entire show.
We are expecting North Station Sports’ Bucks enthusiast and host of Buckcast, Dakota to call in. CLNS chat moderator and NSS’ lead blogger, Lee Herman is expected to put in his two cents on Rondo’s thrilling assist watch. Of course, our usual cast of characters will all be present.
So set your DVR to record CSN post game and tune into CLNS for an exciting and entertaining edition of LIVE POST GAME coverage.
The following two tabs change content below.
As a lifetime New England sports fan, Chris was determined in October of 2005 to finally start using that passion and determination to create the site now known as Celtics 24/7. Formerly known as Celtics Pride, Celtics 24/7 has become one of the most well-respected and followed Celtics websites. Our motto “For Fans, By Fans” rings entirely true as we’ve built and grown a community of passionate and enthusiastic Celtics fans. It all starts with you–the fans, and I appreciate every single person who supports us on our journey to the top.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015
← Previous Story CLNS with Tim Donaghy