- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
CLNS with Adrian Wojnarowsk
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Celtics Late Night Show will be hitting the airwaves at a special time of 6:00 PM EST tonight. Our regular show time was interupted by the NBA scheduling the Celtics and Mavericks game at 8:00 PM. How dare they schedule a Celtics game in the middle of a CLNS broadcast?
We are going to move on without suing the NBA for interfering with our time and will be hosting our regular weekly show right before tip-off tonight. Nick and I have tons of great debatable topics ready to discuss and we hope you will join in by giving us a ring at 347-215-7771.
Did I mention one of the greatest NBA writers currently out there will be joining us? That’s right, Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo Sports will join us to discuss everything from the Charlie V-KG “TweetGate” to where Rondo fits in with the league’s top point guards.
All this and much more will be happening right here at www.celticslatenightshow.com once the clock strikes 6:00 PM tonight on the East coast. All you have to do is click on the “Listen Live” page at 6:00 and you will be connected to our live show and chat room. If you have trouble pulling up this week’s episode just be sure to refresh the page at 6:00.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015