- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
CLNS with Adrian Wojnarowsk
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Celtics Late Night Show will be hitting the airwaves at a special time of 6:00 PM EST tonight. Our regular show time was interupted by the NBA scheduling the Celtics and Mavericks game at 8:00 PM. How dare they schedule a Celtics game in the middle of a CLNS broadcast?
We are going to move on without suing the NBA for interfering with our time and will be hosting our regular weekly show right before tip-off tonight. Nick and I have tons of great debatable topics ready to discuss and we hope you will join in by giving us a ring at 347-215-7771.
Did I mention one of the greatest NBA writers currently out there will be joining us? That’s right, Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo Sports will join us to discuss everything from the Charlie V-KG “TweetGate” to where Rondo fits in with the league’s top point guards.
All this and much more will be happening right here at www.celticslatenightshow.com once the clock strikes 6:00 PM tonight on the East coast. All you have to do is click on the “Listen Live” page at 6:00 and you will be connected to our live show and chat room. If you have trouble pulling up this week’s episode just be sure to refresh the page at 6:00.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016