- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
CLNS with Tim Donaghy
- Updated: October 18, 2010
When people think of Tim Donaghy, they more than likely think of the Celtics Late Night Show. Well… maybe that’s a slight exaggeration. After having Tim on the show many times last season we are more than happy to have him making his first appearance on the show this season, tonight at 9pm.
It just happens that Tim will be joining us at a time in which rule changes are being questioned by fans around the league. Tim will join us to talk about these changes and give his take on why they were made, if they will be reversed, and much more!
Did I mention he’s willing to talk to you? That’s right… you can talk to the author of “Personal Foul: A first-person account on the scandal that rocked the NBA” tonight on the Celtics Late Night Show. Give us a call at 877-245-6136 at any time between 9:15-10:00 and we will try our best to get you on the line with Tim. If you don’t have anything you’d like to ask Tim, we will also be talking Celtics throughout the show so give us a call!
Brandon and Nick’s Top Five will also return this week with the co-hosts giving their top five favorite current players who do not wear a Celtics uniform. Let’s just hope a Laker doesn’t come up in this weeks segment, that could get ugly.
We hope you enjoy tonight’s show and look forward to speaking with you on-air and in the Celtics Late Night Show chat room.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015