- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
- Smart, Thomas Lead Celtics to Victory Over Thunder
- Isaiah Thomas, Celtics Hold off Hawks 106-93
- Recap: Pacers 102, Celtics 91
- Recap: Celtics 99, Bucks 83
- Sullinger Leads Way as Celtics Trounce Wizards 118-98
CLNS with Greg Minor
- Updated: October 4, 2010
The Celtics Late Night Show is back for another jam-packed episode tonight! We have so much great stuff on the agenda we don’t know how we’re going to put it all into a two hour show. First up is our much anticipated discussion with former Boston Celtics guard Greg Minor. Minor played for the Celtics during the “not-so-good” generation and will give us an inside perspective as to what it was like playing on a team struggling to live up to franchise expectations. He’ll also discuss his current gig with the Idaho Stampede, his career ending injury, and much more.
Check out Nick’s article on Greg here.
We will also have the chance to get an inside scoop on what’s going on with our most hated rivals, the Los Angeles Lakers. Mark Medina from the L.A Times will join us to let us know what the Lakers think about the teams in the East, how he feels the Lakers will do in the West, and more!
Oh, and that crazy super fan that goes by the name of “The Scotsman”? He’s baacccckkkk! The first edition of the 2010-2011 Scottish Torture Chamber will air live during the show. Sticking with our segments, Nick and Brandon also have a very interesting “Top Five” planned out. We’ll be discussing our top five most hated players of all time. Will LeBron make the list? I’d put my money on it.
We’ll also be taking your call throughout the entire show. Last week the call lines were maxed out and we were unable to get to some callers. This week, Nick went out and upgraded our Blog Talk Radio package in hopes of getting to all the great callers that take the time to call into the show. So, give us a call. It’s toll-free at 877-245-6136!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015