- James Young Goes Off in Portland
- Marcus Smart Needs to Start
- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
Celtics Make Final Cuts: Mario West & Stephane Lasme
- Updated: October 21, 2010
According to A. Sherrod Blakely’s twitter, the Celtics have cut both Mario West and Stephane Lasme. There was some debate on who would get the final roster spot and it appears Von Wafer has won that battle. A. Sherrod also goes on to say that Lasme will most likely play for the Maine Red Claws unless of course he gets offers from other teams:
According to Stephane Lasme’s agent, he will play for the Maine Red Claws this season. #celtics
Congrats to Wafer, but you have to give it up for Lasme and West. They came into camp as fillers and fought to get their name in contention for the final roster spot on a potential championship team. I would love to see them both play for the Red Claws this upcoming season. That way if the Celtics ran into any injuries they would have players that could actually help the team coming up from Portland.