- A Look at Celtics Draft Options
- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
Celtics Make Final Cuts: Mario West & Stephane Lasme
- Updated: October 21, 2010
According to A. Sherrod Blakely’s twitter, the Celtics have cut both Mario West and Stephane Lasme. There was some debate on who would get the final roster spot and it appears Von Wafer has won that battle. A. Sherrod also goes on to say that Lasme will most likely play for the Maine Red Claws unless of course he gets offers from other teams:
According to Stephane Lasme’s agent, he will play for the Maine Red Claws this season. #celtics
Congrats to Wafer, but you have to give it up for Lasme and West. They came into camp as fillers and fought to get their name in contention for the final roster spot on a potential championship team. I would love to see them both play for the Red Claws this upcoming season. That way if the Celtics ran into any injuries they would have players that could actually help the team coming up from Portland.