- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report – Brad Stevens on Celtics’ Big Win Over Hornets
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
- Celtics Trade Rumor Roundup
Celtics Make Final Cuts: Mario West & Stephane Lasme
- Updated: October 21, 2010
According to A. Sherrod Blakely’s twitter, the Celtics have cut both Mario West and Stephane Lasme. There was some debate on who would get the final roster spot and it appears Von Wafer has won that battle. A. Sherrod also goes on to say that Lasme will most likely play for the Maine Red Claws unless of course he gets offers from other teams:
According to Stephane Lasme’s agent, he will play for the Maine Red Claws this season. #celtics
Congrats to Wafer, but you have to give it up for Lasme and West. They came into camp as fillers and fought to get their name in contention for the final roster spot on a potential championship team. I would love to see them both play for the Red Claws this upcoming season. That way if the Celtics ran into any injuries they would have players that could actually help the team coming up from Portland.