- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Wedding Crashers 2: Electric Shaqaloo
- Updated: September 5, 2010
Imagine the happiest day of your life, flowers, music, friends and daddy footing a huge bill at the Four Seasons in Downtown Boston. The world is perfect, then Shaq walks through the door and crashes your wedding. No it’s not a tv series or a promo for Shaq Vs, this is real life and it happened for Kristen and Wes Schifone. He even stayed the night and hung out at brunch with the newlyweds the next morning. I guarantee Mr. Schifone now believes in Santa… only now Santa is more trim, 7 foot 1, black and loaded with tattoos.
How would you feel to see Shaq poke his head in the door of your wedding reception then ask to come join in? Me personally I would find it exciting to see the Big Aristotle busting his moves on the entire dance floor. It would be a big step up from the creep that wondered from the hotel bar into our wedding and had to be escorted out. After his contract is up Shaq could make a mint crashing weddings, parties and bar mitzvahs for a fee. Who doesn’t love Shaq? Basketball fan or not this guy is great at what he does, entertain.
This signing is paying off great for the City of Boston and he hasn’t even shot a basket,thank you Mr. Ainge.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015