- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Wedding Crashers 2: Electric Shaqaloo
- Updated: September 5, 2010
Imagine the happiest day of your life, flowers, music, friends and daddy footing a huge bill at the Four Seasons in Downtown Boston. The world is perfect, then Shaq walks through the door and crashes your wedding. No it’s not a tv series or a promo for Shaq Vs, this is real life and it happened for Kristen and Wes Schifone. He even stayed the night and hung out at brunch with the newlyweds the next morning. I guarantee Mr. Schifone now believes in Santa… only now Santa is more trim, 7 foot 1, black and loaded with tattoos.
How would you feel to see Shaq poke his head in the door of your wedding reception then ask to come join in? Me personally I would find it exciting to see the Big Aristotle busting his moves on the entire dance floor. It would be a big step up from the creep that wondered from the hotel bar into our wedding and had to be escorted out. After his contract is up Shaq could make a mint crashing weddings, parties and bar mitzvahs for a fee. Who doesn’t love Shaq? Basketball fan or not this guy is great at what he does, entertain.
This signing is paying off great for the City of Boston and he hasn’t even shot a basket,thank you Mr. Ainge.
Latest posts by Khai Pham (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016