- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
CLNS with Tim Povtak
- Updated: September 5, 2010
The Celtics Late Night Show
NBA Preseason Preview Show
Monday, September 6th
The Basketball Jones’
Tas from the Basketball Jones will be joining us again to discuss the looming preseason. We will be previewing the NBA as a whole and also reviewing how the Celtics scored on their off-season report card.
The Celtics are “scared to death” of Miami…
Tim Povtak, staff writer for AOL Fanhouse, will be joining Brandon and Nick on Monday night for what is sure to be a very entertaining episode of The Celtics Late Night Show. Tim recently wrote an article for FanHouse about the Celtics off-season moves, and went as far as to say the Celtics are “scared to death” of what’s going on in South Beach.
We will bring Tim on the show and kindly question him about some of the things he stated in his article. If you can not listen to the episode live Monday at 9pm, it will be available on our “Episodes” page, as well as on iTunes. You are also welcome to stop by our live chat during the show on the “Listen Live” page.
← Previous Story CLNS with A. Sherrod Blakely