- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
- Celtics Trade Rumor Roundup
- The Best Celtics Rookie Cards of All Time
CLNS with Tim Povtak
- Updated: September 5, 2010
The Celtics Late Night Show
NBA Preseason Preview Show
Monday, September 6th
The Basketball Jones’
Tas from the Basketball Jones will be joining us again to discuss the looming preseason. We will be previewing the NBA as a whole and also reviewing how the Celtics scored on their off-season report card.
The Celtics are “scared to death” of Miami…
Tim Povtak, staff writer for AOL Fanhouse, will be joining Brandon and Nick on Monday night for what is sure to be a very entertaining episode of The Celtics Late Night Show. Tim recently wrote an article for FanHouse about the Celtics off-season moves, and went as far as to say the Celtics are “scared to death” of what’s going on in South Beach.
We will bring Tim on the show and kindly question him about some of the things he stated in his article. If you can not listen to the episode live Monday at 9pm, it will be available on our “Episodes” page, as well as on iTunes. You are also welcome to stop by our live chat during the show on the “Listen Live” page.
← Previous Story CLNS with A. Sherrod Blakely