- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
CLNS With Chris Forsberg
- Updated: September 13, 2010
9 pm, EST
Chris was kind enough to involve the Boston-Blogosphere is his 10 part feature, Boston Celtics Summer Forecast. We will be reviewing all ten questions with Chris in detail. Forsberg is a fan favorite at CLNS and I’m sure he’ll be hanging out with us for an extended period tonight.
We are also doing our last look back at 2009-10. We will be airing our “best of” CLNS callers. This segment turned out to be hilarious and very reminiscent of the season past. The compilation of CLNS callins, spotlights the entire season. All the ups and downs are illustrated in this short feature.
Tomorrow is Scotty’s birthday! In celebration of his big day, CLNS will also be featuring the “best of the scottish torture chamber.” This is one you definitely do not want to miss!
BPaul is also going to put Nick’s historical knowledge to the test with a 10 question trivia test. Nick swears he’s a lock for 10 out of 10. He is so confident that he promises to give away a $25 gift card to the NBA Store if he gets one question wrong. Nick’s cheap so take advantage of his generosity on this one!
Of course, we will be taking your calls through the entire 2 hour show.
The following two tabs change content below.
As a lifetime New England sports fan, Chris was determined in October of 2005 to finally start using that passion and determination to create the site now known as Celtics 24/7. Formerly known as Celtics Pride, Celtics 24/7 has become one of the most well-respected and followed Celtics websites. Our motto “For Fans, By Fans” rings entirely true as we’ve built and grown a community of passionate and enthusiastic Celtics fans. It all starts with you–the fans, and I appreciate every single person who supports us on our journey to the top.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015
← Previous Story CLNS with Tim Povtak