- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Update: Next CLNS Show
- Updated: August 23, 2010
We at CLNS are sorry to inform that we will not be broadcasting live tonight at 9pm EST. Although we strive to work hard to bring you top notch Celtics entertainment, sometimes these brains, fingers, and voices need a little rest.
Nick is drinking wine somewhere in Cape May, New Jersey while I sit here typing this and working on scheduling some top notch guests for the month of September. Must be nice, huh Nick? Anyways, we will be back next Monday at 9pm with A.Sherrod Blakely from Comcast Sports Net. You can guarantee that we will be back and we will be better than ever, as long as Nick isn’t still hungover from vacation.
In the meantime be sure to check out all of our network sites for all your Celtics news and notes. Here’s a quick rundown if you happened to forget all 10,000 five of our network sites: Gino’s Jungle, North Station Sports, Celtics 24/7, NBA Primetime and Dodging Traffic.
We can’t wait to get back at it and hear from you next week! Be sure to check the CLNS site often for all the latest news regarding upcoming shows, guest appearances, and much more. At the same time, be sure to subscribe for text message updates regarding show information. We won’t spam you!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016