- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
Summer Forecast: How the Season Will End
- Updated: August 25, 2010
Today’s Celtics Summer Forecast asked the question how will the Celtics season end? Here is our very own Dustin Chapman’s response:
Dustin Chapman, Celtics 24/7 (Conference Finals)
Some of this depends on how soon the SuperFriends figure it all out, which could happen immediately (see also: 2007-2008 Boston Celtics). However, as Doc Rivers has stated and drilled into his team, it’s not about what other teams do. As long as the Celtics are healthy, trust one another, and execute in the postseason, they have as good a shot to claim a banner as anyone. Barring injury, the Celtics should compete for the Eastern Conference title. Once you get that deep, anything is possible.