- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report – Brad Stevens on Celtics’ Big Win Over Hornets
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
- Goran Dragic Rumors–Do Celtics Have a Shot?
- Could a Boston Deal for Demarcus Cousins be a Reality?
- Celtics Trade Rumor Roundup
Summer Forecast: How the Season Will End
- Updated: August 25, 2010
Today’s Celtics Summer Forecast asked the question how will the Celtics season end? Here is our very own Dustin Chapman’s response:
Dustin Chapman, Celtics 24/7 (Conference Finals)
Some of this depends on how soon the SuperFriends figure it all out, which could happen immediately (see also: 2007-2008 Boston Celtics). However, as Doc Rivers has stated and drilled into his team, it’s not about what other teams do. As long as the Celtics are healthy, trust one another, and execute in the postseason, they have as good a shot to claim a banner as anyone. Barring injury, the Celtics should compete for the Eastern Conference title. Once you get that deep, anything is possible.