- Marcus Smart Needs to Start
- Celtics-Timberwolves Preview
- It’s Time for Celtics to Part Ways with Tayshaun Prince
- Can The Celtics Beat the Warriors?
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
Summer Forecast: How the Season Will End
- Updated: August 25, 2010
Today’s Celtics Summer Forecast asked the question how will the Celtics season end? Here is our very own Dustin Chapman’s response:
Dustin Chapman, Celtics 24/7 (Conference Finals)
Some of this depends on how soon the SuperFriends figure it all out, which could happen immediately (see also: 2007-2008 Boston Celtics). However, as Doc Rivers has stated and drilled into his team, it’s not about what other teams do. As long as the Celtics are healthy, trust one another, and execute in the postseason, they have as good a shot to claim a banner as anyone. Barring injury, the Celtics should compete for the Eastern Conference title. Once you get that deep, anything is possible.