- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Shaq Video: "Celtics would be a good program"
- Updated: August 3, 2010
From Chris Forsberg of ESPN Boston:
Appearing on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday to promote his upcoming television series, Shaq Vs., Shaquille O’Neal said he’d like to play two more seasons in the NBA and said the Boston Celtics would potentially be a good fit for him.
The 38-year-old O’Neal stressed to Kimmel that he’s on a “730-day program,” suggesting he wants to play two more years until he reaches 40. When Kimmel suggested he couldn’t picture O’Neal in a Boston uniform, O’Neal responded, “The Celtics would be a good program.”
Pressed if he would feel weird putting on a Celtics jersey after spending time with the Lakers, O’Neal simply shook his head and said, “No.”
At this point, I say make it happen Danny. These next two years could be our last runs at the title for a while and I am all for bringing Shaq along for the ride. He may be old, but I still think he contribute some solid minutes and would fit in nicely with the likes of Rajon Rondo and the Big Three.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015