- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
Shaq Video: "Celtics would be a good program"
- Updated: August 3, 2010
From Chris Forsberg of ESPN Boston:
Appearing on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday to promote his upcoming television series, Shaq Vs., Shaquille O’Neal said he’d like to play two more seasons in the NBA and said the Boston Celtics would potentially be a good fit for him.
The 38-year-old O’Neal stressed to Kimmel that he’s on a “730-day program,” suggesting he wants to play two more years until he reaches 40. When Kimmel suggested he couldn’t picture O’Neal in a Boston uniform, O’Neal responded, “The Celtics would be a good program.”
Pressed if he would feel weird putting on a Celtics jersey after spending time with the Lakers, O’Neal simply shook his head and said, “No.”
At this point, I say make it happen Danny. These next two years could be our last runs at the title for a while and I am all for bringing Shaq along for the ride. He may be old, but I still think he contribute some solid minutes and would fit in nicely with the likes of Rajon Rondo and the Big Three.