- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
Shaq to Boston Means Nicknames
- Updated: August 4, 2010
Here are our favorite responses, in no particular order:
@cistocraig: maybe ‘unleaded’ b/c he definitely isn’t the diesel anymore.
@DubMcFly: The Big Baked Bean
@COACHOILER: The Green Mantern
@blinnkk: The Green Monstahh…
@jboomer: Former Laker in Boston? The Big Shaqrilege.
@Brad_is_rad: The Big Shaqachussetts
@kateromero_pix: Jolly Green Giant!
@FantheUICFlames: The Giant Shaqrechaun
@dbonifant: The Big Revolutionary
@tomgrahammusic: Saint Shaqrick!