- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Shaq to Boston Means Nicknames
- Updated: August 4, 2010
Here are our favorite responses, in no particular order:
@cistocraig: maybe ‘unleaded’ b/c he definitely isn’t the diesel anymore.
@DubMcFly: The Big Baked Bean
@COACHOILER: The Green Mantern
@blinnkk: The Green Monstahh…
@jboomer: Former Laker in Boston? The Big Shaqrilege.
@Brad_is_rad: The Big Shaqachussetts
@kateromero_pix: Jolly Green Giant!
@FantheUICFlames: The Giant Shaqrechaun
@dbonifant: The Big Revolutionary
@tomgrahammusic: Saint Shaqrick!
Latest posts by Khai Pham (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016