- Can The Celtics Beat the Warriors?
- Forbes: Celtics Valued at $1.7 Billion
- What’s Ainge Going To Do With All These Draft Picks?
- Wait, what, Nate Robinson is back?
- Farewell Uncle Jeff
- Austin Rivers Joins the Celts
- Jeff Green a Goner?
- Brandan Wright Headed to Phoenix
- Celtics Recall Three Players from Maine
- Bradley’s New Deal a Great Move
Shaq to Boston Means Nicknames
- Updated: August 4, 2010
Here are our favorite responses, in no particular order:
@cistocraig: maybe ‘unleaded’ b/c he definitely isn’t the diesel anymore.
@DubMcFly: The Big Baked Bean
@COACHOILER: The Green Mantern
@blinnkk: The Green Monstahh…
@jboomer: Former Laker in Boston? The Big Shaqrilege.
@Brad_is_rad: The Big Shaqachussetts
@kateromero_pix: Jolly Green Giant!
@FantheUICFlames: The Giant Shaqrechaun
@dbonifant: The Big Revolutionary
@tomgrahammusic: Saint Shaqrick!