- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
- Smart, Thomas Lead Celtics to Victory Over Thunder
- Isaiah Thomas, Celtics Hold off Hawks 106-93
- Recap: Pacers 102, Celtics 91
- Recap: Celtics 99, Bucks 83
- Sullinger Leads Way as Celtics Trounce Wizards 118-98
Shaq to Boston Means Nicknames
- Updated: August 4, 2010
Here are our favorite responses, in no particular order:
@cistocraig: maybe ‘unleaded’ b/c he definitely isn’t the diesel anymore.
@DubMcFly: The Big Baked Bean
@COACHOILER: The Green Mantern
@blinnkk: The Green Monstahh…
@jboomer: Former Laker in Boston? The Big Shaqrilege.
@Brad_is_rad: The Big Shaqachussetts
@kateromero_pix: Jolly Green Giant!
@FantheUICFlames: The Giant Shaqrechaun
@dbonifant: The Big Revolutionary
@tomgrahammusic: Saint Shaqrick!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015