- Source: Kings Won’t Trade Cousins for Draft Picks
- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
Shaq Nearly Takes On More Than He Can Chew
- Updated: August 26, 2010
Weighing in at around 1000 pounds Team Shaq and a handful of folks that just happened to be lucky or unlucky enough to walk by Shaq in Vegas took on 4-Time Reigning Hotdog Champion Joey Chestnut in a handicap eat-off. The odds were highly stacked against Chestnut taking on Shaq plus 5 others while he stood alone in front of a plate of hotdogs. The competition was surprisingly tight, but for Team Shaq to edge out sole Joey in the final seconds by one hotdog is still quite astonishing in my mind. How does a 200 pound guy take on 6 big eaters and lose by one.
The good omen of the contest? Shaq edged out Joey 36-35, and he said he chose his 36 because he has always been in the 30’s and 6 was the number of teams he has played for, I think this was his hardest victory and he subconsciously knew it would inspire greatness this season and next.