- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Shaq Nearly Takes On More Than He Can Chew
- Updated: August 26, 2010
Weighing in at around 1000 pounds Team Shaq and a handful of folks that just happened to be lucky or unlucky enough to walk by Shaq in Vegas took on 4-Time Reigning Hotdog Champion Joey Chestnut in a handicap eat-off. The odds were highly stacked against Chestnut taking on Shaq plus 5 others while he stood alone in front of a plate of hotdogs. The competition was surprisingly tight, but for Team Shaq to edge out sole Joey in the final seconds by one hotdog is still quite astonishing in my mind. How does a 200 pound guy take on 6 big eaters and lose by one.
The good omen of the contest? Shaq edged out Joey 36-35, and he said he chose his 36 because he has always been in the 30’s and 6 was the number of teams he has played for, I think this was his hardest victory and he subconsciously knew it would inspire greatness this season and next.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016