- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
How We Look as of Today?
- Updated: August 4, 2010
So After today’s addition of Shaq, looking at the roster as of today we are in good shape to make another run at banner 18 and all this talk about the Heat rolling to an Eastern Confrence Title, I am saying to the National Media(ESPN) you better watch out because the defending champs are not going to fade away into the night. So here is my look at the roster so far as we stand on August 4th. A lot can happen from now until training camp as we still have Sheeds contract and still looking for a shooter to back up Ray. Looking at the roster now the Heat better not celebrate just yet as our boys are going to have something to say about it.
Starting 5- Rondo, Ray, Pierce, KG, Jermaine O’Neal(I no some people will say Shaq but just for this article I am putting him in the starting 5)
Bench-Big Baby,Marquis, Nate,Shaq,Wafer,Bradley,Harangody.
Final Three- Sheed(still tech. on team), Perk(IR), Erden(I believe will start season in Portland may get called up needs to develope and learn Amercian Game before we put him on the main roster)
Outside looking In-Gaffney, Lafayette,
As I look at the Roster I like it but hey its only August, Danny should be happy right now and can do a few things with all the depth that he has and one is that he can make a trade and add a guy like ummmm Rudy Fernandez.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015