- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
How We Look as of Today?
- Updated: August 4, 2010
So After today’s addition of Shaq, looking at the roster as of today we are in good shape to make another run at banner 18 and all this talk about the Heat rolling to an Eastern Confrence Title, I am saying to the National Media(ESPN) you better watch out because the defending champs are not going to fade away into the night. So here is my look at the roster so far as we stand on August 4th. A lot can happen from now until training camp as we still have Sheeds contract and still looking for a shooter to back up Ray. Looking at the roster now the Heat better not celebrate just yet as our boys are going to have something to say about it.
Starting 5- Rondo, Ray, Pierce, KG, Jermaine O’Neal(I no some people will say Shaq but just for this article I am putting him in the starting 5)
Bench-Big Baby,Marquis, Nate,Shaq,Wafer,Bradley,Harangody.
Final Three- Sheed(still tech. on team), Perk(IR), Erden(I believe will start season in Portland may get called up needs to develope and learn Amercian Game before we put him on the main roster)
Outside looking In-Gaffney, Lafayette,
As I look at the Roster I like it but hey its only August, Danny should be happy right now and can do a few things with all the depth that he has and one is that he can make a trade and add a guy like ummmm Rudy Fernandez.