- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
CLNS with A. Sherrod Blakely
- Updated: August 29, 2010
After a two-week hiatus, The Celtics Late Night Show will be back tomorrow night (Monday) at 9pm EST. We will be joined by A. Sherrod Blakely from Comcast Sports Net New England. Since we last talked a lot has gone down in Celtics Nation (I just have to brainstorm all of it before tomorrow night). I’m sure we’ll talk a little Shaq, a little roster talk, and we may even start some preseason predictions.
Of couse, we’re not just going to be talking between ourselves and Sherrod, even I get sick of hearing Nick’s voice sometimes. So that means that we’re going to need YOU to call in! The phone lines will be open once we let Sherrod off the hook, and will stay open as long as the calls are coming in.
Call us toll free at (877)-245-6136
The Celtics Late Night Show would also like to ask a big favor from all our listeners. Today, we created a quick ten questions survey in hopes of helping us make the show better and more enjoyable for you. If you could take five minutes out of your time to take the survey it would be greatly appreciated. You can fill out the survey below!