- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Boston to Host Miami on Opening Night
- Updated: August 3, 2010
We won’t have to wait long to see how that new cast of Super Friends stands up in the NBA, they will play our Boston Celtics on October 26th and I am sure it will be a Prime Time 9pm start. Boston should be very excited about this as we will be the first to test their worksmanship and push their mentality for being teammates to the limits. Unfortunately for Chris Bosh his ribs are just beginning to heal from the hit laid on him in early 2010 by Paul Pierce.
It is nice to see that the NBA didn’t line this team up for a cake walk to start the season and put up big numbers for stats, they instead went for big numbers in ratings. Miami v OKC would have still got ratings and they could have sold it as a night of the young stars but we all know the outcome would have been bad. This way it create a good fight, unfortunately for the NBA it will quickly put Miami on a losing streak out of the barn.
The remainder of the “Big Games” will be released this afternoon, and following the entire schedule will be released on August 10th.
Latest posts by Khai Pham (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016