- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Boston to Host Miami on Opening Night
- Updated: August 3, 2010
We won’t have to wait long to see how that new cast of Super Friends stands up in the NBA, they will play our Boston Celtics on October 26th and I am sure it will be a Prime Time 9pm start. Boston should be very excited about this as we will be the first to test their worksmanship and push their mentality for being teammates to the limits. Unfortunately for Chris Bosh his ribs are just beginning to heal from the hit laid on him in early 2010 by Paul Pierce.
It is nice to see that the NBA didn’t line this team up for a cake walk to start the season and put up big numbers for stats, they instead went for big numbers in ratings. Miami v OKC would have still got ratings and they could have sold it as a night of the young stars but we all know the outcome would have been bad. This way it create a good fight, unfortunately for the NBA it will quickly put Miami on a losing streak out of the barn.
The remainder of the “Big Games” will be released this afternoon, and following the entire schedule will be released on August 10th.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015