- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
- The Emergence of Avery Bradley
- Stevens Consolidating Celtics Rotation
- Kevin Garnett Back Where He Belongs
- Celtics 24/7 Garden Report — Jonas Jerebko On Knicks 20 Point Game
- Isaiah Thomas Off To Strong Start in Boston
- Five Things to Know About New Celtics Guard Isaiah Thomas
- Ainge Lands Isaiah Thomas at Trade Deadline
Paul Pierce Re-Signs In Boston
- Updated: July 2, 2010
From the Boston Herald:
Paul Pierce will remain a Celtic. The club has reached agreement with its captain on a new contract, according to sources. The deal is said to be for four years, with only the first three fully guaranteed. The papers cannot be signed or officially announced until next week.
Can’t say that I am at all surprised that Pierce is back, but the fourth year is what caught me by surprise. Either way, The Truth is here to stay and most likely will spend his entire career in Boston. It will be interesting to see how much money this deal is worth.
Time for Danny Ainge to turn all of his attention to Ray Allen. Get him to sign on the dotted line, then go and fill out the bench. Let’s make a run at the title again!