- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
- Smart, Thomas Lead Celtics to Victory Over Thunder
- Isaiah Thomas, Celtics Hold off Hawks 106-93
- Recap: Pacers 102, Celtics 91
- Recap: Celtics 99, Bucks 83
- Sullinger Leads Way as Celtics Trounce Wizards 118-98
- Paul George Dominates as Pacers Eek Out Win vs Celtics, 100-98
Paul Pierce Re-Signs In Boston
- Updated: July 2, 2010
From the Boston Herald:
Paul Pierce will remain a Celtic. The club has reached agreement with its captain on a new contract, according to sources. The deal is said to be for four years, with only the first three fully guaranteed. The papers cannot be signed or officially announced until next week.
Can’t say that I am at all surprised that Pierce is back, but the fourth year is what caught me by surprise. Either way, The Truth is here to stay and most likely will spend his entire career in Boston. It will be interesting to see how much money this deal is worth.
Time for Danny Ainge to turn all of his attention to Ray Allen. Get him to sign on the dotted line, then go and fill out the bench. Let’s make a run at the title again!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015