- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Lakers Interested In Tony Allen
- Updated: July 2, 2010
Tony Allen is receiving a significant amount of interest as a free agent, according to HoopsWorld.The Lakers, Nets, Heat and Bulls are among the clubs interested in the career-long Celtic.
Allen isn’t expected to receive any formal offers from teams until this offseason’s big-name free agents are off the market.
Can’t say that I blame the Lakers for trying to pry Tony away from Boston. He proved that he is more than a serviceable defender on Kobe Bryant. On top of that, he does have some point guard skills. With Jordan Farmar expected to sign elsewhere (I’m hearing Indiana), Tony Allen may be what the Lakers need. I’m sure they’d rather have a much more polished point guard to back up the ancient Derek Fisher, but they could do much worse than getting Tony Allen.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016