- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
- Smart, Thomas Lead Celtics to Victory Over Thunder
- Isaiah Thomas, Celtics Hold off Hawks 106-93
- Recap: Pacers 102, Celtics 91
- Recap: Celtics 99, Bucks 83
- Sullinger Leads Way as Celtics Trounce Wizards 118-98
Lakers Interested In Tony Allen
- Updated: July 2, 2010
Tony Allen is receiving a significant amount of interest as a free agent, according to HoopsWorld.The Lakers, Nets, Heat and Bulls are among the clubs interested in the career-long Celtic.
Allen isn’t expected to receive any formal offers from teams until this offseason’s big-name free agents are off the market.
Can’t say that I blame the Lakers for trying to pry Tony away from Boston. He proved that he is more than a serviceable defender on Kobe Bryant. On top of that, he does have some point guard skills. With Jordan Farmar expected to sign elsewhere (I’m hearing Indiana), Tony Allen may be what the Lakers need. I’m sure they’d rather have a much more polished point guard to back up the ancient Derek Fisher, but they could do much worse than getting Tony Allen.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015