- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Just In Case You Missed It: LeBron Picks Miami
- Updated: July 8, 2010
Who am I kidding. Of course you didn’t miss it. LeBron James made his “decision” tonight and it’s the Miami Heat. I’m not going into detail about this because it’s already way overplayed. I will say a few things. First, check this out. The owner of the Cavs uses words like “cowardly betrayal” when describing LeBron’s decision. Wow! I have never seen a letter like that published on a professional website like Cavs.com It really shows how much his decision impacted Cleveland and their fans.
Most of LeBron’s choice brought negativity to the NBA. Fans and analysts still can’t believe he would run an hour long special to basically slap Cleveland in the face and choose another team. Others claim this is doing nothing but hurting the NBA. I will take the other side on the issue and admit I am excited to see these guys play. The league thrives off teams we can hate and Miami is now at the top of that list. They are the New York Yankees of basketball and I am that much more excited to beat LeBron and D-Wade next season just like we did this year. Bring it on!!!
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016