- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Update: Forget About Eddie
- Updated: July 29, 2010
UPDATE: For anyone who hoped for a potential Eddie House return, he is now joining the devil down in South Beach. According to Adrian Wojnarowski, House is signing with the Miami Heat and LeBron James. Boooooo.
According to Boston.com the Celtics have had talks about bringing back former Celtic guard Eddie House. Eddie was a part of the 2008 title team and was traded mid-season last year along with J.R.Giddens and Bill Walker to the Knicks for Nate Robinson.
“It’s something [Celtics president] Danny [Ainge] and I have discussed,” House’s agent Mark Bartelstein said. “But nothing’s imminent.”
Should he find himself back in Green, however, he’d have to do it for less money. Pinched by the salary cap, the Celtics would only be able to offer House the veteran minimum. House made $2.5 million last season, but if he played for the minimum next season, he would be entitled to $1.35 million as a 10-year veteran.
I would love this move by the Celtics to bring back Eddie. I was a huge fan of Eddie when he was with us and everytime it seemed like we needed a spark off the bench Eddie seemed to be the guy to deliver.He is a great three point shooter and also a great three throw shooter as well. He would also be breathing down Nate Robinson’s back for playing time. House is a crowd favorite and I believe he would love to come back to Boston as he did not leave on bad terms and understood it was a buisness when he was traded away.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015