- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
- Celtics Split With Nets, Lose 110-101
- Bradley Leads Celtics to Drubbing of Nets, 120-95
- Mavericks Rally From 18 Down To Beat Celtics, 106-102
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets
Congratulations Paul Pierce
- Updated: July 19, 2010
It may have been a slow weekend in the Celtics news world, but not for captain Paul Pierce. Pierce and his wife Julie Landrum were married on Saturday with a few Celtics in attendance. A big congratulations to Pierce and his family from Celtics 24/7!
In an intimate ceremony as the sun set over the Pacific on Saturday, Boston Celtics star Paul Pierce married Julie Landrum surrounded by white orchids, roses and hydrangeas.
The athlete, 32, and his interior-designer bride, 27, exchanged vows underneath a gazebo at The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast, Calif. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Prianna, served as the flower girl, and fellow Celtics Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and coach Glenn “Doc” Rivers were among the approximately 80 guests.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Celtics Preseason Notes: Rozier to Miss a Week - October 14, 2015
- Did Sullinger Eat His Way Out Of Celts Rotation? - October 13, 2015
- Five Thirty Eight Prediction: Celtics Playoff Bound - October 13, 2015