- Should The Celtics Trade Up In The 2015 Draft?
- Possible Celtics Playoff Matchups: Say No To Lebron
- Can The Celtics Make The Playoffs?
- Bringing The Pain in Maine: Red Claws Beasts Of The East
- The Needed Swede: The Rise of Jonas Jerebko
- Celtics Must Continue To Invest in James Young
- Celtics Deal for JaVale McGee Falls Apart
- Is James Young Already Overrated?
- Isaiah Thomas wins Player of the Week
- Does Jared Sullinger Have a Place on the Celtics?
Congratulations Paul Pierce
- Updated: July 19, 2010
It may have been a slow weekend in the Celtics news world, but not for captain Paul Pierce. Pierce and his wife Julie Landrum were married on Saturday with a few Celtics in attendance. A big congratulations to Pierce and his family from Celtics 24/7!
In an intimate ceremony as the sun set over the Pacific on Saturday, Boston Celtics star Paul Pierce married Julie Landrum surrounded by white orchids, roses and hydrangeas.
The athlete, 32, and his interior-designer bride, 27, exchanged vows underneath a gazebo at The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast, Calif. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Prianna, served as the flower girl, and fellow Celtics Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and coach Glenn “Doc” Rivers were among the approximately 80 guests.