- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs?
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title
- Ainge and the Celtics Maintain “Status Quo” as Trade Deadline Passes
- Celtics Can’t Battle Back, Lose to Ginobli and Spurs 108-105
- Thomas Lead Celtics Drubbing of Cousins and Kings 114-97
- Amir Johnson, Avery Bradley Lead Celtics To Win Over Heat, 105-95
- Magic and Oladipo Stop Celtics 110-91
- Celtics Dominate Wizards, Led by Thomas, 111-78
- Celtics Eek Out Victory Versus Hapless Sixers, 84-80
Bucher: LeBron Met Riley in Miami Tonight
- Updated: July 7, 2010
From ESPN txt updates:
Rich Bucher: LeBron James flew to Miami Wednesday night for a meeting with Heat president Pat Riley.
Well if this is true, there’s no doubt in my mind we will be seeing the new age Big Three forming in Miami and their names are Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James. This would truly put a damper on LeBron’s one hour special tomorrow night on ESPN, but it would show the world that he has come to the realization that he can’t win a title on his own and will need the help of two other superstars to get it done.
When the Celtics pieced together their Big Three of Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett, many argued that there was no way to put enough capable pieces around them to make us a title contender. Add in Eddie House, James Posey and a late signing of PJ Brown and we were raising banner No. 17.
In Miami, you have one of the best general managers of all time in Pat Riley running the show. Not only can he say “come play with three future Hall of Famers” (OK, maybe Bosh isn’t there yet, but he could be), but he could lure some veterans to Miami with the weather as a great place to end their respective career’s.
Whether this report is true or not has yet to be revealed. If it is true, it doesn’t necessarily mean that LeBron James is going to sign with the Miami Heat. But for me, if Riley is meeting with LeBron just 24-hours before his big revelation of where he will play, that’s a tell tale sign of his new home.
Latest posts by Chris Stevens (see all)
- Isaiah Thomas Narrowly Avoids Suspension - April 25, 2016
- Can The Celtics Make a Run In The Playoffs? - February 26, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Key To Celtics Capturing Atlantic Division Title - February 26, 2016